Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Secret


Text for those of you who cannot read my writing or may have images turned off:

The irony of it all is that sometimes we are completely oblivious. Our lives trying to blend and trying to survive only to figure out, we all hurt each other in some way, at some point. We all hide things and try to pretend it is all okay. At the end of the day, we have to live with what we have done adn what we have failed to do. With all honesty, the only secret to life is that everything is a secret. As much as we try to hide it, it always finds a way, a way to make itself known. There is a small sacrifice you make each time you hide something. There is also a risk, a risk to hurt one you care for, or someone whom cares for you. Think about this when you go to hide something from someone. Ask yourself is it worth willing to make someone cry. Look at who you are doing this to and picture them crying and screaming, "How could you lie to me?"



1 comment:

  1. And yes I, Rai, blog/jot down thoughts at night. Some don't always make the front page of my blog while others do. This was one of those things that I actually felt as if I should share and I thought it would be nifty to put a more human emotion into this instead of just straight forward text. I hope you enjoy this odd blog style. It is very much different than I am used to but it may not be the last time I use my own handwriting. It all depends at this moment.

    Good riddance,
    -Rai

    ReplyDelete