Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fail. Epic fail. Again. Sigh.


So within the last couple months and the last couple blogs, things have been changing rapidly, and some has been beyond my knowledge. I have found out a lot about myself and honestly, I like this person so much better than the other. No one is making me pretend to be something I am not and no one is trying to make me do things I do not want to do. What I do is what I want to do and that is that. The world is pretty much right, right? Wrong.

With everything weighing on my mind, especially dad's upcoming surgery, I am at a loss with what I am doing with myself and what I need to do. I am torn between wanting to be here but wanting to be somewhere else and it is rather stressful. I know I need to take care of matters here before I even think about leaving. Why? Because that is just how I am. I maybe a hellion but I still take care of my family first. I am just really hoping things go well and he heals and everything. It is a scary thing for us to be going through, even though we do not talk much about it.

Other than all of this, I am basically having an "Oh shit..." moment. There I was, healing slowly, taking my time to make sure I healed right, I was doing just fine. Honestly, I was doing better than fine. So maybe I should go ahead and admit that I had a little help from an amazing guy. Friends are actually asking me if I am going to keep this one. I simply laugh and swear I am not going down the dating route again--at least for a long time. I thought things were going great how they were, I did not think much about it, just let it happen as it happened. Keep in mind the "I thought..." you may need that tid-bit later. Lots of laughter, smiles, no regrets. I started to find myself thanking whatever force of nature that brought him to me. I felt like he was the right thing for me... until he actually brought it to my attention that we are practically dating. Then I had a slight panic. Sigh. So needless to say, I completely failed and probably ruined that chance. That is my luck right? Right. Sigh. Fail. Epic fucking fail. Sigh. But you know what? I am definitely not giving up. I just maybe need to think before I speak from now on... Which is actually hard for me to do these days. Sigh. Crap. *hangs head and walks away* But honestly, I am just hoping I did not screw up too bad with this one. I kind of want to keep him around.

So as I am feeling a bit of regret about things from yesterday, I am going to use that as motivation to actually get some cleaning done. And maybe even some guitar.

Good riddance,
-Rai

No comments:

Post a Comment