Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nightmare Woke Me =/

Nightmare:
So I walked into a hospital room to visit someone, I'm not sure of who it was or even what he looked like. All I remember is that it was a male. I'm guessing a young male. He had the diary of his mother laying on the floor beside the hospital bed. I phoned someone, not sure of who, and asked if there were a reason for it being there. Somehow, the dream took a turn for the worse and I found myself ghost hunting the soul of my beloved friend's mother through her diary. Some how this lead into my own home. I answered the door and there was a childish figure standing before me and the figure seemed to have a glass eye; the only difference is, the eye actually twinkled at me. Like in the movies/cartoons, you can see a slight twinkle when someone is up to mischief or falling in love. It was an odd eye. It was an odd creature. It was somewhat like a doll, the face and everything looked like a hard rubber. The shadows came to life soon after and started to haunt me. After a moment, I woke up.



I have no idea why I even had that dream but I will tell you this, I cannot go back to sleep now. =/ Then I thought of making this into a story. Haha. It just seems weird and needs some parts put together. I blame Dean Koontz. But I seriously think I could use this and create a story. It wouldn't be the first time a dream inspired me to write. Maybe that's where most of my inspiration comes from--the dream world?

No comments:

Post a Comment