Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Things I want to do before I'm 25

Things I want to do before I'm 25

1) Get a piercing.
The only ones I want are my ears and nose. I have no piercings at all at the moment. I'd love to get one.

2) Get a job.
Even if it's a small job, I still want to get one. Even the Army would work, so hopefully the recruiter says I'm good to go.

3) Move out.
I definitely move out. I'm not sure where I would go or anything, but I want to get my life started. I'm not getting any younger, at all.

4) Write a book.
Even if it doesn't get published, I want to have a book written. I know, I need to start on that one. But I always get sidetracked when I try.

5) Find a guy.
I don't want to be married by 25 (if I am, that would be great) but I just want to find a guy and have that feeling of trust and having someone there all the time to actually be there for me. I want him to actually want to spend his life with me and me the same to him. I know I'm only giving myself a couple years to find him, but you never know what could happen.

6) Do something insane.
I don't know what that may be yet, I'm not in a hurry to find that one out! But I do want to do something insanely stupid and very unexpected. Almost like a near death experience, only not as intense

7) Travel.
I don't care where as long as it's out of the state I'm in. I mean, I have went different places with my sister and brother but I just want to see more of the world. I want to go out west, I want to travel to other countries, I want to experience life.

8) Meet someone new.
I want to meet someone new and exotic. I mean, granted I have an ex who is pretty much fitting in this category that I met last year, but I want to just meet new unique people. Not the every day plain janes.

9) Decide what I want.
I want to be able to know on my 25th birthday what I want to do for at least a few years after. I mean, I have no idea what I want to do with my life. That's why I want #7 (Travel). It would give me an idea of who I want to create myself to be.

10) Play guitar.
I want to learn to play guitar. I've been working on it for five-seven years now but I still can't figure it out. It's not my best talent, I suppose. But I know if I worked more on it, I could do it.


There we have it.
10 things I wanna do before I turn 25.
Lets see if at 25 I can get those accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment