Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Random Music Mp3 Thing...

 *I honestly had nothing to really post and I haven't posted in a while, so I decided to do this instead. Some of it made me giggle.

Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. No cheating!



How am I feeling today?:
Somewhere Trouble Don't Go - Miranda Lambert
(Actually, I'd like to get into some trouble today)

Will I get far in life?
Better Than Me - Hinder

How do my friends see me?:
So Far Away - Staind
(Considering that I live in BFE, yes... I'm sure they do)

Where will I get Married?:
Never Again - Nickelback
(Apparently I will but I will kill my husband for abusing me? -blink-)

What is my best friend's theme song?:
Where I'm From - Jason Michael Carrol
(Totally true...)

What is the story of my life?
One Of The Guys - Gretchen Wilson
(Pretty much...)

What is/was highschool like?:
New Strings - Miranda Lambert

How can I get ahead in life?
Without You - Hinder
(And this has been true for all of my exes.)

What is the best thing about me?:
It Won't Be Like This For Long - Darius Rucker

How is today going to be?:
Meet Virginia - Train
(Haha. - "She doesn't care a thing about that hair...")

What is in store for this weekend?:
Funeral For Yesterday [Acoustic] - Kittie
(O.o Lord, I hope not....)

What song describes my parents?
Salt Shaker - Ying Yang Twins
(HAHAHA! Ohhhhkayyy)

To describe my grandparents?
The Truth - Jason Aldean

How is my life going?
So What - Pink
(Pretty much... Haha.)

What song will they play at my funeral?:
Tiny Dancer - Elton John
(I could totally see this happening. It was my fave song as a kid.)

How does the world see me?:
Down On The Corner - CCR
(.... Um....)

What do my friends really think of me?:
Every Other Weekend - Reba

Do people secretly lust after me?:
Sorry - Buckcherry

How can I make myself happy?:
Low - Flo Rida
(With apple bottom jeans and boots with fur? Haha.)

What should I do with my life?
Life Is Beautiful - Sixx AM

Will I ever have children?
How You Remind Me - Nickelback

What is some good advice for me?:
Never Too Late - Three Days Grace
(O.o This is actually something I could use at the moment.)

How will I be remembered?
The Difficult Kind - Sheryl Crow
(Yes. Very much so.)

What is my signature dancing song?:
She Wouldn't Be Gone - Blake Shelton
(I can't really dance to this...)

What do I think my current theme song is?
If Everyone Cared - Nickelback

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
Keep On Loving You - REO Speedwagon
(I could see this.)

What type of men/women do you like?
Cheater, Cheater - Joey and Rory
(Hahaha. Sign from Hell...)

How would you describe yourself?
Maintain The Pain - Miranda Lambert
("I put a bullet in my radio... Something just hit me funny, I dont know...")
   
How would your friends describe you?
Yee Haw - Jake Owen

Your family?   
Rocking Chairs - Dolly Parton and Ricky Van Shelton

Do you have a short temper?
Over You - Daughtery

Are you a procrastinator?
Realize - Colbie Caillat
   
How do you feel about yourself?
Addicted - Saving Abel

How do you feel about others?
Next To You - Buckcherry
   
What do you think of puppies/kittens?
Party Like A Rock Star - Shop Boyz

How would you describe your best friend?
Everytime I Hear Your Name - Keith Anderson
   
What do you like to do with your friends?
Shady Grove - The Everly Brothers
   
Where is your favorite hangout?
When Angels Deserve To Die - System of a Down

A phrase or word that would describe your group of friends:
Easy From Now On - Miranda Lambert

What do you say about your friends when they are not around?
Coming Undone - Korn

Name something you'd like to do with your friends, that you've never done:
Right Here Waiting - Staind

So what will or is your true love like?
I Can Do This - Lila McCann

What does he/she think of you?
Good Times Gone - Nickelback

What do you guys like to do?   
Meant To Live - Switch Foot

What will everybody be saying at your wedding?   
Dead Flowers - Miranda Lambert
(That's not nice, guys!)

What will your honeymoon be like?
I Wanna Fuck You - Akon
(HAHAHA! Omg!)

Describe the love you share:   
Colorful - The Verve Pipe
(This song actually reminds me of my boyfriend...)

What quote will you be remembered for?
Bourbon Borderline - Gary Allen

What does the bumper sticker on your car say?
Candy Shop - 50 Cent

What is the first thing you say in the morning?
Me And Your Cigarettes - Miranda Lambert

What is the last thing you say at night?   
A Country Boy Can Survive - Hank Jr

What are the words that you are just waiting to say to the world?
Leave The Pieces - The Wreckers

To your true love?
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

What will your gravestone say?
Raining On Me - Gretchen Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment