Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ugh, it's been a long month

So I got sick for a while and couldn't update. I had some trouble with a kidney stone and a kidney infection. Fortunately, I was sent to the ER from my doctor and they kept me for a few days to make sure everything was going to go back to normal. They scheduled me to have a surgery type of thing done to bust up the stone and so now I'm back home and doing okay; just in a little bit of pain and such. Meh. I go back in January to make sure everything went as expected and such. After all of this, I just have to work on getting myself out of debt.

Anyway, Christmas went better than expected besides for dad and I both being sick. Nephew seemed to have fun and everything, which was my greatest worry. I got a book from my brother-in-law and sister that I absolutely love. It's amazing. "Geeky Girl, A Lazy Susan Guide" It's awesome. Just one of my wishes didn't come true but I still have hope for my birthday, maybe. Just maybe. Or there is always next Christmas.

So that's an update... Yepp... I'm groggy from meds. Decided it was time to blog since I haven't in a while. So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment